Address: 5201 Highway 81 South, Starr, SC 29684
Phone: (864) 296-4545
View Spartan's additional Anderson, SC location
Food Grade Storage in South Carolina
Spartan Logistics operates a 160,000 sq. ft. food-grade distribution center in Anderson, SC. Strategically placed in the northwest part of the state, our South Carolina warehouse facility is located along the I-85 corridor, otherwise known as the “Boom Belt.” The county is geographically centered between Atlanta, GA (122 miles) and Charlotte, NC (127 miles). The City of Anderson is located 113 miles from Columbia, SC, and 217 miles from the port city of Charleston.
With access to major interstates, seaports, and rail transportation, our Starr facility provides multiple transportation options.
Spartan Logistics is a 3PL (third-party logistics) provider based in Columbus, OH. Family-owned and operated since 1988, we've grown from a small, regional public warehouse and distribution provider to a logistics company with 22 locations throughout the U.S. and a geographic footprint of over 4,000,000 square feet of warehouse space. Our growth is a testament to our employees, our customer service, and our continuous investment in an ever-changing supply chain world. Below are just a few of the logistics solutions that we offer in this market:
- 3PL Public Warehousing:
- 3PL Contract Warehousing
- Cross Docking
- Order Fulfillment Services
- Inventory Management
Warehouse Management Software
This facility boasts Spartan’s world-class WMS, which helps our customer optimize their services; a must-have for storing products and shipping all over the country and even to other regions. Our WMS gives our customers the ability to:
- Track shipments through multiple warehouses.
- Use Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) interface to permit the transfer of data prior to the actual receipt of the goods.
- Perform order shipment, adjustments, and inventory balance reporting through our client portal.
From the City of Anderson, travel time is just under one hour to the Greenville-Spartanburg Airport and approximately two hours to Atlanta Hartsfield Airport and the Charlotte Douglas Airport. The Southern Connector connects I-85 and SC 153 to I-385 and is located in Greenville and Anderson Counties. A few highlights of the location include:
- All eastern markets are within two days' travel time for trucking
- Overnight trucking service to most of the Southeast
- One-day trucking service reaches 44 percent of the country’s population and 27 percent of the nation’s manufacturing output
Anderson County is strategically located near multiple seaports:
- Port of Charleston
- Inland Port of Charleston (I-85 Greer, SC)
- Port of Georgetown
- Port of Savannah
- Inland Port of Savannah (I-75 Cordele, GA)
- Port of Wilmington
This makes the South Carolina 3PL location convenient not only for rapid shipping to the southeastern U.S. but also for overseas transportation to other countries.
To learn more about this warehouse operation., contact our sales team at (614) 497-1777 or fill out our request for quote form below.